[council] Draft schedule for GNSO Weekend Working sessions in Singapore

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Wed May 18 15:33:49 UTC 2011

As always, Glen is too modest! Just to add a few supplementary notes to
the current schedule: (1) we are still waiting to find out if it will be
possible to schedule a Board-Council dinner on the weekend; and (2) for
the Wednesday open Council meeting, we've tried to minimize any
conflicts with other sessions that may be of interest to the GNSO
community. As you know, it's impossible to not conflict with anything,
so for those who may wonder why our meeting will take place as the WHOIS
RT interaction with the community, we've ascertained that the WHOIS RT
has offered to meet with each SG separately during the week, and may be
available to brief the Council at some point as well.

Please let Glen and me know if you spot any omissions or problems.
We'll update you of any changes as they happen (if any).

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>