[council] IPC Temporary alternate for GNSO Council meeting 19 May 2011

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed May 18 17:13:05 UTC 2011

Dear Councillors,

Please find the statement of interest  for Brian Winterfeldt which is already on file when he was appointed as temporary alternate for the IPC constituency in February 2011.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

On Behalf Of Winterfeldt, Brian

Dear Glen,

In response to your inquiry, I confirm that I am serving as a temporary alternate for Kristina Rosette.  The bio and SoI that you have on file already are good to use again for this meeting.

Please let me know if you need anything else in advance of tomorrow’s meeting.

Best regards,

Brian
Brian J. Winterfeldt, Esq.