[council] Re: Follow-up to the second JAS WG report

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Mon May 23 12:56:34 UTC 2011

Hi Katim,

Copying the whole Council list once again (which helps me avoid having to send 2 separate emails ;) ).

We are working on sending the Board a message telling you when we expect the report to be considered by the Council. FYI, a motion was made for our last meeting and was deferred, so we are set to look at this at our next meeting, on June 9. Hope this helps.

Stéphane