[council] Fwd: Follow-up to the second JAS WG report

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon May 23 18:23:24 UTC 2011

As per my message of May 11
(http://gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/archives/council/msg11292.html),
the Chair of the GNSO Council first received a
pointer to the copy late on May 7th (UTC). A PDF
version was sent a few hours later and was
forwarded to the Council. The Chair of the ALAC
received it at the same time as Stephane.

The paper was cleaned up (but not changed in
substance) and was submitted to the Board by
At-Large staff at the request of the ALAC Chair
at 01:27 (UTC) on May 10, about two days later.
Council received a copy of this e-mail which you
appended below. Note that the timestamp in the embedded mail was UTC-0700.

Alan