[council] Arriving early in Singapore and want to have the same room?

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Thu May 26 02:43:26 UTC 2011

Hello - as far as I know a few Councilors will be arriving in Singapore before Friday 18 June, either to participate in the Asia Pacific Internet Governance Forum or for other business. I've been informed by ICANN Constituency Travel staff that the Councilors whose travel is being handled by them will be staying at the Swissotel Stamford.

Is anyone whose hotel arrangements are being handled by ICANN also arriving before Friday 18 June and wanting to stay at the Swissotel Stamford, i.e. would you like to check in and keep the same room for the entire duration of your stay? If so, can you let me know so ICANN Constituency Travel staff can see what they can do to make this possible?

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH 03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage: http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584