[council] Fwd: Follow-up to the second JAS WG report

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Fri May 27 16:40:53 UTC 2011

How is it that the ALAC has the opportunity to vote on this before the gnso even finds out about the concept?

I am also hearing that there is a third version of the JAS report coming out, so should we get a copy of that before voting to send anything to the Board?
Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Vice President, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.
Jeff.Neuman at neustar.biz