[council] Fwd: ccNSO-GNSO Meeting Co-Ordination

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Mon Nov 7 10:56:21 UTC 2011

Councillors,

Please see the email from Leslie Cowley below.

As Wolf has kindly volunteered to lead our agenda organizational efforts for Costa Rica, I have indicated to Leslie that he would be the main contact person for the ccNSO in this effort.

I also wanted to make sure the Council was aware of these initiatives to strengthen the cooperation between the ccNSO and us. Judging from our recent joint meeting conversations, this is clearly something that both SOs find useful so it's great that this is being worked on.

Please contact Wolf or myself if you have any suggestions or comments on our interactions with the ccNSO.

Thanks,

Stéphane

Début du message réexpédié :