[council] Proposed motion on UDRP review

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Wed Nov 9 16:55:56 UTC 2011

All, please find attached a motion being put forward for voting on at our next Council meeting. The UDRP review issue is a difficult and contentious one, but I hope the draft motion will provide us with a framework and useful starting point from which to discuss the matter.

Comments and discussions and, naturally, a second, would be most welcome.

I'm working off an unfamiliar computer in an airport so please forgive any formatting or other technical errors with the attachment.

Thanks and cheers
Mary