[council] Proposed motion on UDRP review

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed Nov 9 19:05:32 UTC 2011

The motion has been posted on the Wiki.
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motions+17+November+2011

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
http://gnso.icann.org

-----Message d'origine-----
De : owner-council at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] De la part de Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Envoyé : mercredi 9 novembre 2011 17:56
À : council at gnso.icann.org
Objet : [council] Proposed motion on UDRP review

All, please find attached a motion being put forward for voting on at our next Council meeting. The UDRP review issue is a difficult and contentious one, but I hope the draft motion will provide us with a framework and useful starting point from which to discuss the matter.

Comments and discussions and, naturally, a second, would be most welcome.

I'm working off an unfamiliar computer in an airport so please forgive any formatting or other technical errors with the attachment.

Thanks and cheers
Mary