[council] Meetings transscripts

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Mon Nov 21 10:34:42 UTC 2011

All,

A question came up whether transscripts are provided for the council
meetings. I was of the opinion that's the case. But the Master calender
on the publicly accessible GNSO webpage only shows transscripts from the
ICANN public meetings. For the teleconference calls minutes and mp3s are
provided.

Transscripts seem easier to be handled for searching specific items
discussed at meetings, and there is definitely a need for this.

I'd like to bring this up for discussion as well as finding a council
opinion on this.

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich