[council] Meetings transscripts

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 21 14:28:35 UTC 2011

Two thoughts on this:

1. I agree that we are custodians of the funds.
As such, it would be quite useful for us to know
approximately what it costs to create a transcript of a typical 2-hour meeting.

2. The MP3 would be (almost) infinitely easier to
use if the minutes included a notation of the
actual time each agenda item discussion started
as well as the time that the recording started.
Then one could home in on the correct section
immediately. Even better if the agenda were
updated after the fact to include this, so one
would not need to wait for the minutes to be
posted. The cost of doing this would be relatively low.

Alan