[council] Our Chair's quote in Managing Internet IP

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Mon Oct 3 14:43:07 UTC 2011

A number of people in my world interpreted the motion and intro text to mean it had GAC support.

As for Stephane’s comments, I hope not. Stephane?  Unfortunately, however, he’s identified in the article as being GNSO Council Chair so people reading the article will likely assume that he was speaking for (or with the endorsement of) the Council.