AW: [council] Candidate Statement for position of GNSO Council chair

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Fri Oct 14 09:53:58 UTC 2011

There's 1 question regarding the election procedure: are we going to proceed in 1 voting round or potentially in 2?

According to the draft procedures the council accepted to follow a first ballot should be taken between alternative candidates and a potential 2nd one between the candidate with the highest score and the "non of the above (nota)" option. Since we've just 1 candidate for the Council Chair the 2nd voting round seems to be the 1st - and only - one.

Is this the common understanding?

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich