[council] A question to the candidate

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Fri Oct 14 15:10:07 UTC 2011

I think the bigger question is why Staff submitted this to the Council
in the first place. Seems it skirts around the one thing that was
actually asked, what is or isn't within the picket fence. In my opinion,
it does not advance anything constructive and only serves to set those
with different opinions even more firmly in their positions.

Tim