[council] Re: A question to the candidate

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Fri Oct 14 16:41:57 UTC 2011

Thanks John. I am unsure whether you expect an answer by email or would prefer that we "stockpile" this question for the "Q&A with candidate" session that we have planned in Dakar?

I would think that the second option is better, as it means everyone can join the discussion as and when they wish.

Also, as I am leaving for Dakar tomorrow and will probably be out of email range for a few days, if anyone else has any questions that would mean I could address them all at the same time, which might work better.

Would you be OK with this?

Stéphane