[council] A question to the candidate

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Fri Oct 14 15:16:15 UTC 2011

I forgot to switch my earlier email to plain text.  Sorry all.

Berard

Stephane,

As you think about how you might approach a second term as Chair of the
Council, I wonder if you could give us your thoughts on this:

In the “Discussion Paper on Next Steps to Produce a New Form of the
RAA” sent to the Council yesterday by Kurt Pritz, is this:

"We also note that disagreements in the GNSO Council regarding the
process over the last year have resulted in delays in considering the
substantive issues."

This is not the first time or the softest way in which we have heard
this criticism of delay and disharmony.  How would you move to solve it?

Cheers,

Berard