[council] Topics for meeting with Board?

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed Oct 19 11:56:19 UTC 2011

Thanks for raising the question Kristina. There has been some discussion on this and I seem to remember that Jeff mentioned it during our last GNSO meeting as he covered the agenda for Dakar.

As "meeting organizer" for Dakar, Jeff is collating our topics for Board/ccNSO/GAC.

And the Board has been asking us for topics. So let me bounce off your email to encourage everyone to submit topics to Jeff or on list if you have not already done so.

Thanks,

Stéphane