AW: [council] Fwd: eco reception

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Thu Oct 20 08:28:46 UTC 2011

I support the outreach effort.

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich

________________________________

	Von: owner-council at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] Im Auftrag von Rosemary Sinclair
	Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2011 08:51
	An: Stéphane Van Gelder; Adrian Kinderis
	Cc: council at gnso.icann.org Council
	Betreff: RE: [council] Fwd: eco reception

	I think it's a good idea...

	Rosemary

	Rosemary Sinclair | Director | External Relations
	Australian School of Business | The University of New South Wales
	Level 3, Building L5, UNSW Sydney 2052

	Telephone: +61 (2) 9385 6228  | Fax +61 (2) 9385 5933 | Web: www.asb.unsw.edu.au <http://www.asb.unsw.edu.au/>

	This email is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of the Australian School of Business at The University of New South Wales. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects. CRICOS Provider no. 00098G

	Knowledge at Australian School of Business, a web-based business journal produced in partnership with the Wharton School. To read online or subscribe, visit www.knowledge.asb.unsw.edu.au <http://www.knowledge.asb.unsw.edu.au/>