[council] Fwd: eco reception

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Thu Oct 20 08:37:36 UTC 2011

Cool.

Last I heard there was quite a lot of concern about SVG making unofficial comments... damned if he does damned if he doesn't!

So long as he is prepared to go to every event and do the same if requested.

My fear is the precedent it sets.

I just can't understand why they want him there, quite frankly (aside from his French joie de vivre). I suspect it potentially could be to legitimise their interests, which could be dangerous. Wait for the press release the next day that includes a photograph of the GNSO Chair speaking at the .eco party (especially when this has been a hotly debated TLD!). Who else is speaking?

Adrian Kinderis