[council] Re: eco reception

Stéphane Van Gelder Stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Thu Oct 20 09:54:21 UTC 2011

Councillors, FYI.

Thanks to Wolf for thinking of this. I had forgotten Thomas was not on the Council list yet. About that, Glen, perhaps as a courtesy to the incoming Councillors and to help them transition in, we could add them now rather than waiting for Wednesday?

Thanks Thomas for your explanations and thanks to Rosemary, Bill and others who have commented.

Adrian, I understand your comments and once again, if there is the slightest bit of hesitation in how this could be used, I am happy not to do it.

Perhaps we can all discuss on Saturday when we are all here. If we feel my presence there might be problematic, I can always let Thomas know there's a problem by Sunday. Short notice but better that than creating problems we don't need.

Stéphane