[council] Informal Council Dinner on Saturday Night

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Fri Oct 21 17:46:35 UTC 2011

Dear Jeff
All,

Sorry it has taken so long to get the details to you for the GNSO Council dinner on Saturday night, but until we got on the ground here in Dakar, it was difficult to make the arrangements.  We have made a reservation at the poolside restaurant Les Jardins de I'ocean in the Le Meridien Presedente Hotel (where our meetings are).  The time for the dinner is listed in the agenda.

We will need to get an accurate count tomorrow morning of those that will attend so we can give that count to the hotel.  Dinner is buffet style and the price will be about $40 - $45 US dollars per person and this is not picked up by ICANN.  Everyone will get their own check and those in the hotel can bill it to their rooms.  Or you can pay by cash or credit.  We are extending an invite to all of the alternates at this meeting as well as incoming councilors.

We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
21575 Ridgetop Circle, Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 / jeff.neuman at neustar.biz<mailto:jeff.neuman at neustar.biz>  / www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.