[council] TR: Conflict statement

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Sat Oct 22 16:48:49 UTC 2011

Here is my conflict statement for the GNSO.

Thanks --

Mason Cole - Registrar Stakeholder Group

I am principal of 5x5 Communications LLC, a communications and policy consultancy in the United States.  In that capacity, I represent NameKing.com<http://fijiexchange/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://NameKing.com>, an accredited domain name registrar in Los Angeles, and I am its Registered Representative.  NameKing is owned by Oversee.net<http://fijiexchange/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://Oversee.net>, which is a member of the Registrar Stakeholder Group.

I am not now, nor have I ever been, in possession of or have/had access to Registry Proprietary Information or Registry Sensitive Information.

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
http://gnso.icann.org