[council] Meeting with the Board - Qualities of a new CEO

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Sun Oct 23 13:22:07 UTC 2011

I actually disagree and believe that these next two years, operation expertise is of paramount importance above all others. If the new gtld process does is not executed flawlessly, I think the organization will have fundamental problems for years to come.  The CEO needs to be well respected by his/her staff and needs to show leadership within his/her own organization.   Government Relations should, in my opinion, be the job of global partnerships and others within the executive staff.  That is the way it is in most organizations.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.