[council] TR: GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#67]

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Tue Oct 25 00:17:13 UTC 2011

FYI

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
http://gnso.icann.org

De : ICANN [mailto:no-reply at wufoo.com]
Envoyé : lundi 24 octobre 2011 19:11
À : gnso.secretariat at icann.org
Objet : GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#67]

Name of Officer: *

Avri Doria

Officer Email Address: *

avri at acm.org<mailto:avri at acm.org>

Date Prepared: *

Monday, October 24, 2011

GNSO Organization: *

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group

Officer Position or Title: *

Interim chair, NCSG

Voting Remedy: *

Proxy

Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy: *

Rosemary is only available for part of the time during the Wednesday 26 Oct 2011 meeting. While she plans to make the report at the beginning of the meeting at 1400 UTC she will have to leave the call and asks for a Proxy from that point on, unless she can get back before the end of Part 1 of the GNSO meeting.

Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for which the remedy is being exercised: *

During the time that Rosemary is unavailable for the Wednesday 26 Oct 2011 meeting, any and all votes.

Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:
[Note: may not exceed 3 months initially; may be renewed by sending an email with explanation to GNSO Secretariat] *

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I affirm that a voting position has been established on the matter(s) at issue pursuant to provisions contained in our Charter or Bylaws. *

Yes

Our GNSO Councilor has been instructed on how to vote on the matter(s). *

Yes

Please identify the GNSO Councilor who will serve as the voting proxy: *

Wendy Seltzer