[council] TR: update of the SOI

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed Oct 26 12:14:39 UTC 2011

FYI
Forwarded from De : Rafik Dammak

Hi Glen,

please find my updated SOI.

I am working as computer/software engineer for NTT Communications at cloud services department. I am master degree holder on applied computer science at the Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies, at the University of Tokyo, with focus on Ubiquitous computing, wireless sensor network and embedded systems. I hold a degree in Computer Engineering. I worked before as Software engineer at STMicroelectronics. I am also a DiploFoundation alumni after completion of the Internet Governance Capacity Building program. I participated in the online WIPO course on Intellectual Property.

I have joined Creative Commons Tunisian license project as Public co-leader. I am involved in the youth participation at Internet Governance and in the organization of youth workshops and attended as a youth representative. I am member of the remote participation on IGF working group. I have been involved in ICANN community as NCUC individual user member. I am also an ISOC global member.

I attended IGF Rio de Janeiro and Hyderabad. I participated at the first Summer School on Internet Governance held in Meissen Germany.

I have no financial interests in anything related to ICANN and the GNSO. and I am not representing my employer .

Rafik Dammak

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>