[council] Informal conversation

Mason Cole mcole at nameking.com
Thu Oct 27 17:33:48 UTC 2011

I would at some point when things are not so tense suggest that we politely remind the GAC that the GNSO has similar workload challenges. The two bodies need to commit to cooperating on a two-way street if the GAC has increased policy influence expectations. To be clear I am not suggesting anything unduly impolite -- I just want the GAC to be better educated about the details of various groups' work and concerns. I believe that precisely is what led to the GAC's confrontation over the weekend.

Mason