[council] Re: NCA house assignments

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Tue Sep 6 19:21:03 UTC 2011

Councillors,

As a follow-up from my previous email, I have been asked by Lanre to inform the Council of his wish to be assigned to the NCP House.

I am sending this message on his behalf, purely for information purposes for the Council. NCA house assignments remain, of course, something to be agreed upon by each house and the NCAs.

Thanks,

Stéphane