[council] Motion from the RrSG

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Wed Sep 14 22:20:49 UTC 2011

Actually, while not definitive, IMO they appear to fall within 4.2.1 and
possibly 4.2.6 and 4.2.8 of the RAA (section 4.2 defines the so-called
picket fence.) So I believe we see these as becoming consensus policy as
defined in section 4 of the RAA and would be binding on all registrars
if Council approves with a supermajority and Board approves as well.

Tim