[council] ECO reception in Dakar

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Thu Sep 15 08:56:24 UTC 2011

Councillors,

Thomas Rickert, one of our new NCAs, works with the german association ECO to promote outreach about ICANN and the Internet.

ECO are organizing a reception for its members in Dakar (I understand they do so at every ICANN meeting) and Thomas has asked me to come and say a few words about the GNSO and the projects we are currently working on.

I want to thank Thomas for this opportunity to do some more informative outreach about what our SOs does and how it works, therefore helping people in the community be more aware of what goes on within ICANN's policy-making body for gTLDs.

Thanks,

Stéphane