AW: [council] RE: Motions on the Wiki page

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Thu Sep 15 13:23:36 UTC 2011

I share Tim’s view on this one as well.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

________________________________
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.