[council] Motion from the RrSG

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 15 14:46:46 UTC 2011

Thanks Tim.

As I said in my note that crossed paths with yours, I had assumed
that clause 4.3.1 was no longer going to be used, but it is still
there and I am delighted to make use of it here. And in retrospect,
there is no reason to change it is I suppose. A PDP is a valid way to
enact Policy change, but for the RAA, it is not the only way.

So sorry for raising alarms where they were not necessary.

Alan