[council] RE: Nominating Committee Appointees (NCA) selection to two Houses

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Mon Sep 26 13:35:07 UTC 2011

I don't believe it's correct to say that there has been any "norm" as I don't think we've been doing this long enough to say there is.  It's my recollection that any pattern you describe is due primarily to an incoming NCA deferring to the preference of an existing NCA.  As both Lanre and Carlos would like to be assigned to NCPH, this is a matter for the NCPH to address, in my opinion.