[council] Re: [council] GNSO Council Chair Nomination - Stéphane van Gelder

Ching Chiao chiao at REGISTRY.ASIA
Wed Sep 28 16:24:12 UTC 2011

I'd like to second the nomination of Stéphane van Gelder made by Jonathan.
Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Ching Chiao

--
Ching CHIAO
Vice President, DotAsia Organisation LTD.