[council] CCWG-DT: Final Charter and Draft Motion

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Thu Sep 29 21:47:20 UTC 2011

Ah, in the US when someone says they want a motion “tabled” that usually means deferred until later.  I assume that is not the meaning elsewhere ☺

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.