[council] RE: Did we receive a briefing paper on the process for amendments to sTLD charters?

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Fri Sep 30 13:17:05 UTC 2011

You are not going to get a disagreement from me that this paper is fundamentally flawed, but I am only conveying the answer I got when I asked the question back in March, that staff thought this paper addressed the particular resolution Kristina pointed to.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.