[council] Re: 2 questions about our Council agenda

John Berard johnberard at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 17:45:15 UTC 2012

From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder at indom.com>
To: john <john at crediblecontext.com>
Cc: Neuman Jeff <Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us>; Wolf-Ulrich Knoben <KnobenW at telekom.de>; council at gnso.icann.org GNSO <council at gnso.icann.org>
Sent: Tue, Apr 10, 2012 10:24 am
Subject: Re: [council] Re: 2 questions about our Council agenda

Le 10 avr. 2012 à 19:14, <john at crediblecontext.com> a écrit :

From: Stéphane_Van_Gelder <stephane.vangelder at indom.com>
Date: Tue, April 10, 2012 8:51 am
To: <john at crediblecontext.com>
Cc: Neuman Jeff <Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us>,        Wolf-Ulrich Knoben
<KnobenW at telekom.de>,        "<council at gnso.icann.org> GNSO"
<council at gnso.icann.org>

John,

Thanks for your questions. I am copying the Council list.

On item 3, that is a discussion for the meeting itself. This agenda item stems from the Council's decision, taken in CR, to delay on this PDP. We are acting on that decision.

On item 5, this was proposed by one of the VCs. It is a question being asked. Once again, I would suggest that we not preempt the very discussion we are trying to have by starting it now, but instead have it during the call. If there is no topic here, then that is what our minutes for the meeting will say and we can all move on. But the Council may welcome the chance to discuss this.

Stéphane