[council] Re: hi Stéphane

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Fri Aug 3 22:04:44 UTC 2012

Vanda,

Please see below a copy of the email sent by the ICANN general Counsel at the time, giving his (very clear) assessment of the situation. I hope this can help. I am copying the Council so everyone is aware of the ongoing discussions between you and I on this and the fact that we are working to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France