[council] Whois Review Team Final Report

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Mon Aug 27 16:00:39 UTC 2012

Thanks Brian,

I want to thank to full group for its work in preparing this draft and its best efforts to meet the August 31 date set by the Board.

I have some comments on the draft itself.

The NCSG view is in direct contradiction with the main text. The NCSG says that it believes all recommendations require GNSO policy work. The main text says that "the GNSO Council recognizes that a SMALL number of" recommendations need policy work. How would the group suggest this contradiction be resolved?

On the RySG's first comment is it the group's recommendation that this text be included in the final letter or not? Same question on the recommendation 6 and 10 comments.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
Group NBT