[council] Neustar's summary of trademark clearinghouse meeting

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Wed Aug 29 01:36:09 UTC 2012

All,

I thought you might be interested in my summary of the Trademark Clearinghouse meeting that was held in Brussels last week. It is just an FYI, but I wanted to disseminate the information as much as I could because there is still a good deal of work to do and we will need everyone paying attention or else risk further delay in the implementation of new TLDs.

See http://www.dotyou.biz/summary-of-tmch-meeting/.  I have also attached this as a pdf.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs
46000 Center Oak Plaza, Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 / jeff.neuman at neustar.biz<mailto:jeff.neuman at neustar.biz>  / www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>