[council] Some comments on the draft initial letter to the GAC

Winterfeldt, Brian bwinterfeldt at steptoe.com
Fri Dec 21 20:39:34 UTC 2012

Dear all:

I am fine with Jonathan’s draft letter as well as John’s proposed stylistic changes.

I think best intentions goes without saying and might suggest amending the final paragraph as follows. “In the meantime, please be assured of the GNSO Council’s best intentions as well as our appreciation of the critical role played by the GAC within the ICANN multi-stakeholder model.”  Also, the GAC may be unclear on what is meant by “the leadership team of the GNSO Council.”  Why not just say, “we”?

I hope that input is helpful.

Best regards,

Brian

Brian J. Winterfeldt
Partner
bwinterfeldt at steptoe.com<mailto:bwinterfeldt at steptoe.com>
Steptoe

+1 202 429 6260 direct
+1 202 903 4422 mobile
+1 202 429 3902 fax

Steptoe & Johnson LLP - DC
1330 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20036
www.steptoe.com<http://www.steptoe.com/>

+1 212.506.3935 direct
+1 212.506.3950 fax

Steptoe & Johnson LLP – New York
1114 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036

This message and any attached documents contain information from the law firm Steptoe & Johnson LLP that may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message.