[council] Fwd: JIG letter

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Sat Jan 28 10:42:40 UTC 2012

Councillors,

Please find attached a message from the ccNSO Chair.

I am putting this item on our next agenda and will be seeking from the Council direction on how to act. Do we want to approve the sending of a joint Council letter, or do we prefer to let the ccNSO send it's own letter?

Failing any decision or direction from the Council on this at our next teleconference, I will report to the ccNSO that there is no agreement from the GNSO on sending the joint letter.

Thanks,

Stéphane

Début du message réexpédié :