[council] FW: GNSO Proxy form

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed Jul 4 18:32:03 UTC 2012

FYI

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
http://gnso.icann.org

From: tony holmes [mailto:tonyarholmes at btinternet.com]
Sent: mercredi 4 juillet 2012 14:14
To: gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
Cc: knobenw at telekom.de; Novoa, Osvaldo
Subject: GNSO Proxy form

Dear Glen

The following GNSO proxy request is formally submitted on behalf of the ISPCP as Wolf-Ulrich Knoben will be unable to participate in the next GNSO call.

Best Regards

Tony

-------------------------------

Name of Officer: *
Tony Holmes
Officer Email Address: *
 tonyarholmes at btinternet.com<mailto:tonyarholmes at btinternet.com>
Date Prepared: *
 4th July 2012
GNSO Organization: *
Internet Services Provider and Connectivity Provider Constituency
Officer Position or Title: *
ISPCP Chair
Voting Remedy: *
Proxy
Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy: *
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben will be unable to attend the 20 July 2012 GNSO Council meeting. Osvaldo Novoa will serve as Wolf-Ulrich's proxy for the meeting.
Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for which the remedy is being exercised: *
all
Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:
Saturday, July 21, 2012
I affirm that a voting position has been established on the matter(s) at issue pursuant to provisions contained in our Charter or Bylaws. *
Yes
Our GNSO Councilor has been instructed on how to vote on the matter(s). *
Yes
Please identify the GNSO Councilor who will serve as the voting proxy: *
Osvaldo Novoa