[council] Draft Interisle report on gTLD WHOIS Relay and Reveal requests made of proxy and privacy providers has been posted

Liz Gasster liz.gasster at icann.org
Mon Jun 4 20:01:21 UTC 2012

All,

I would like to inform you that the Draft Interisle report on Relay and Reveal requests made of proxy and privacy providers has been posted, see: http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-2-04jun12-en.htm.  Comments and input are very much encouraged and appreciated.  This posting is not being made specifically for discussion during the Prague meeting, though we're happy to comment generally on the report if requested.

Interisle will be conducting two webinars (date and time to be confirmed) to review the content of the draft report with interested community members, and to encourage comment and input before the comment period closes on 25 June (replies accepted until 16 July).  A final report from Interisle will be posted shortly thereafter.  More information about the webinars will be announced shortly.

Best regards, Liz