[council] Action points from May 10 meeting

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Tue Jun 5 15:56:53 UTC 2012

Well I can confirm that you were assigned these actions ;) and I don't remember anything about us not pushing forward on the URS stuff.

We can decide not to moved ahead with both of these however. Just let me know so that I can strike them off my to-do list please.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France