[council] TR: GNSO/GAC Session

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Fri Jun 8 14:30:52 UTC 2012

De : Neuman, Jeff [mailto:Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us]
Envoyé : vendredi 8 juin 2012 16:27
À : Glen de Saint Géry
Objet : RE: GNSO/GAC Session

All,

I believe we should ask for more clarity from the GAC around point number 1 on the PDP.  We got very unfairly and unnecessarily grilled by the GAC in Dakar on our process and nothing has changed since then.  If there are specific questions they have on the PDP process or topics they would like addressed, we can do that, but Marika gave the presentation in Dakar on the process.  To do it again, I believe will waste the valuable little time we get from the GAC at each meeting.

That is just my opinion.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs