[council] Re: Request to the GNSO Council

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Mon Jun 11 16:41:57 UTC 2012

Hi Amadeu,

Thanks for your request. Copying the Council for their information.

On your requests B and C, I think these are more staff issues than Council issues. As staff is also subscribed to the Council list, they will get this copy of your message so it's probably best to let them answer you directly (possible copying the Council as a courtesy).

On your request D, I will let Councillors react before attempting to identify a potential way forward.