[council] Board topics

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Sat Jun 23 08:29:55 UTC 2012

Dear All,

This is the list that has been sent to the Board as discussion topics:

1.    The GNSO Council would like to discuss the role and responsibilities of the Council with the Board. There have been several   occasions on which the GNSO Council has been left out of the process. Examples that will serve as a basis for discussion on these issues are IOC/RCRC, URS, Fridays and TAS issues.

2.        Specific discussions with the Board regarding the newly-estabilshed New gTLD Committee and how does it function. How can GNSO help / liaise with this committee and collaborate?

3.           Our concerns center on transparency as well as effective communication. Do we want to ask them what else they are considering - whether in relation to changing URS, the TAS Glitch and formats or duration of ICANN meetings, or in holding different types of meetings (per the budget) - that the GNSO can provide input on?

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry