[council] GNSO topics for Board

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Sun Jun 24 08:40:25 UTC 2012

Councillors, Steve, Diane,

The GNSO Council has just had a discussion session to work on our topics for our discussion with the Board later on today.

Please find attached the latest draft of those questions.

Steve, FYI, on the questions from the Council, we have worked on those together will be able to address them as a group. On the questions from the Board, as we did not have time to go into in-depth discussions on them during our session, we have agreed that as they may be addressed by Councillors as individuals representing their groups, rather than by the Council as a whole.

I hope this is helpful for everyone.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France