[council] re batching: Invitation to informal meeting

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Sun Jun 24 13:31:01 UTC 2012

Dear all,
as you will have heard, digital archery has been suspended and the ICANN Board is willing to consider proposals for batching or alternatives to the process currently being used for prioritizing the sequence of processing applications.

I would like to invite you to an informal meeting to discuss options that can be proposed to the ICANN Board.
Please note that the Board is not only looking for sound proposals for the evaluation batching, but also the delegation batching

Please do further circulate this message.

I have secured the BARCELONA meeting room on Monday from 16.30 to 18.30.

Again, this is not a meeting that is part of the ICANN agenda. It is a private initiative to provide for a forum for the exchange of thoughts.

Thank you,
Thomas Rickert

Thomas Rickert, Attorney at Law
Director Names & Numbers

-------------------------------------
eco - Association of the German Internet Industry

Lichtstraße 43h
50825 Köln

Fon:    +49 (0) 221 - 70 00 48 - 0
Fax:    +49 (0) 221 - 70 00 48 - 111
E-Mail: thomas.rickert at eco.de
Web:    http://www.eco.de

eco - Verband der deutschen Internetwirtschaft e.V.
Geschäftsführer: Harald A. Summa
Vorstand: Prof. Michael Rotert (Vorsitzender), Oliver Süme (stv.
Vorsitzender), Klaus Landefeld, Thomas von Bülow, Felix Höger
Vereinsregister: Amtsgericht Köln, VR 14478
Sitz des Vereins: Köln