[council] Room for our Open Council Meeting tomorrow

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Tue Jun 26 14:39:49 UTC 2012

Councillors,

As a follow-up to this, a solution has been found. The Council meeting will be in Congress II and start at the later time of 3pm.

I have asked for the schedule to be updated to reflect this change.

I want to thank Nancy Lupiano, David Olive and Chris Mondini for their extremely valuable help in resolving this situation.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Head of Domain Operations